Is our Vin list wrong?

Thats a good point Nelson, but I'm not too sure about that, I still
believe the Gold DMC in the Snyder Bank is a 5sp.

Here is an excert from out very own DML Vin list...

Year Vin
1981 4300 Reno NV Tan/Gold 5 speed
1981 4301 Snyder TX Black 5 speed

You can look it up if you want. The only explaination I can think of
is either our own Vin list is wrong, or they simply used another
interior picture on the big texas website.

BUT, i would love to have someone who actualy seen the car in person
give us the facts, Is the car in Snyder a 5sp or a 3sp auto. Hey, at
this point anyone of us could have been wrong, lets find out and
settle this once and for all. Thanks

Tom Porter
Maine, USA

"Selling a car in Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont"- give me a Email

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nelson, Allan" <abnelson@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't know about the last D being the only automatic gold car.
It's