Re: [DML] Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd

Re: [DML] Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd

Hey all.

Dan's post reminded me of something...

How many celebrities are out there who have owned a DeLorean at one time or
another?

The only one I'm aware of is KISS guitarist Ace Frehley, who evidently got
ripped one night and wrapped it around a telephone pole (ah the excess of
the early 1980s...)

Also...

I've been looking for a still of this for awhile, but haven't had any luck.

If you'll remember, a montage scene in Rocky III, where Rocky was endorsing
products, there was one shot of him sitting in a DeLorean... Might someone
have this pic they could send me?
(mark@xxxx) ?

Thanks.

Mark...