Re: [DML] Re: New member. Overheating problems

Re: [DML] Re: New member. Overheating problems

David Teitelbaum wrote:

Check that you have the updated version of the pipe that the switch
fits into, the switch should be on the BOTTOM of the pipe. The earlier
style had the switch on top and an air bubble would get caught under
it and then it didn't work right. Put a Fanzilla in so the switch
isn't carring the full load of the fans.

What?! The otterstat switches a RELAY to turn the fans on, Zilla or no Zilla.

AFAIK there's only one type of pipe, and to get the otterstat to point down, all you have to do is turn it around. Not including sub 1234 cars here, but I've yet to see a low vin# with the original piping at the engine.

Martin