Re: [DML] GAS STRUTS - DOOR

Although at the same time, I've only ever used vendor struts and I'm on my
third set in as many years.

I've heard that they have a certain life - whether they're used or not. So
if you buy a strut that's been on a shelf for a year, it's only got about
a year left. Generally, from what I know, a new strut should last about 2
years.

I'd really like to see adjustable struts (like the PJ Grady shocks) for
the doors. But oh well, at 40 bucks a piece every couple years we get to
have the coolest doors in the neighbourhood. :)

-Christian