hard starting when cold?

List,

I am getting very close to having my car tuned as well as it will ever be.
Now it is doing GREAT when idling, starts immediately when warm, in fact it is
ALMOST perfect...

the only 'problem' i have is that when the car is stone cold in the morning
(50 deg F), it seems to take a little too long to start the motor when
cranking. here is my procedure:

1. put the key in ignition
2. don't touch the gas at all, just push in the clutch
3. begin cranking.
4. cranks for about 4 sec or so, starts to fire, then within 1/2 a second it
is running

does it normally take this long for the car to start when cold?
i checked all my fuel pressures and rest, primary, and control pressures are
all within specs. if this isn't right, where else should i look? if you have
a suggestion, do you have a test to rule it out? i'm guessing either a
problem with the CPR, cold start valve, or thermo-time switch, but i don't want to
start tearing things apart unless this isn't typical.

not too terrible or pressing a problem, but i'm just making sure everything
is perfect.

Andy