TUNE-UP GONE VERY BAD

Got my Delorean out of the shop, yesterday it ran went I took it in for a tune up 4 weeks ago but not anymore. Paid nothing of course, but not only do I have to fix whatever problem the mechanic caused, I have to clean out the fuel system due to it sitting the previous 4 months. Yes, 4 months at another mechanic Jag shop waiting for clutch to be installed, needless to say. I got tired of waiting and did it myself. Two things, when the car did run It hiccuped only after shifting and applying full gas I think after 2nd and 3rd gears, O.K maybe all gears, but It certainly seems like a fuel problem to me. Could anyone go over the complete and correct procedure to clean the entire fuel system. In the meantime I 'll try to straighten out what I hope is just crossed wires and keep my fingers crossed, thanks Harold. As for the second thing just in case, does anyone know a fair and knowledgeable DMC mechanic in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, I could just settle for knowledgeable so far I've
had neither.