Re: [DML] Re: idea for the group

All,

Naturally, i welcome any howto submission to the site.
Credit is always clearly displayed in the Performed
by section, conspiculously placed ontop of each howto.

I will add a section to the site with a template for
people to use. along with the picture color depth and
dimensions.

The pictures could in fact be sent to me and i could
do conversion.

as an update the site will be moved to
www.retrodmc.com
which is not yet active and will be turned into a
relational database.

Happy to say that my delorean went 240mi to Koln and
back without any problems. total 480mi.

thanx

jordan 11613

--- Richard <dmc_driver@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> > List,
> >
> > I was thinking today about all the people who have
> problems getting
> their car
> > to idle correctly, running rich, running lean,
> even getting it to
> start.
> > wouldn't it be cool if the if the more
> knowledgable members of the
> DML could kind
> > of form a roundtable and come up with an addition
> to dmcnews.com
> which would
> > be kind of a tutorial on how to properly set up
> your car?

[long quote trimmed by moderator]