Lots of ideas

This one's easy. The spot already exists.

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

Just go to tbe bottom of the above page, pull in the template, write
up your article or instructions, insert photos, and send it back in.
Not familiar with HTML or Frontpage 2000? Send in a text file, note
where you want the pictures, and send THAT in to the address given.
It just takes longer that way since I have to reformat it.

Want to maintain control of your own content? Post it you YOUR web
page and send me the link (like Jordan did).

Dave Swingle < Web page maintainer in my spare time.....

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard" <dmc_driver@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
>> >

> Hi Andy
>
> That's a good idea. The "more knowledgeable members of the DML"
could
> all send their tutorials to a centralized site, such as Jordan
Rubin's