Re: How long is too long?

Wow that's a long time. I am surprised since the trans work is
clearly pricy stuff and complete units are available. I've got a
fellow that is a Doc Brown type in Morristown NJ that rebuilt my
Trans. It works so well it is scary. Took about three weeks or so.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ralph Isenberg, III"
<delorean1981dmc@xxxx> wrote:

> This is by no means meant as a flame, but I'm curious. My 81 had
it's automatic tranny quit, so I had it shipped to PJ Grady's, and even
paid them a large amount up front for replacement plus a few other odds and
ends. Rob told me there were about 40 cars ahead of me so it would be a
while. This is understandable, but it has now been over two years since the car
was sent.