Re: [DML] Delorean Question

I want to thank all of you who have responded to my question. It has been a big help. I have been looking at all of these cars as an investment (and of course all the beifits that come with it), trying to figure which would be the ideal collectible. I would have to say that I do favor the Delorean by alot.

Thanks again!
Dan

Dan McNasby <dan_mcnasby@xxxx> wrote:

I am very interested in buying a Delorean but would like to know what are the relative merits of the DeLorean over the Following Cars:

1. 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10

2. 1995 Acura NSX

Why is the DeLorean better to own than the above cars?

Thanks for the input!

Dan