Re: DeLorean Question

 Why own and drive a DeLorean over a Viper or NSX? The answer is exclusivity
and the fact that the DeLorean is an automotive icon. The DeLorean is unique
in automotive history. It is the only production automobile ever made with a
stainless steel body, and one of only two with gull wing doors. At this point in
time the DeLorean is moving into the antique/classic/collectible realm.
Everywhere that you go in a DeLorean you attract attention at the level of a
celebrity. It is sometimes difficult to get your ice cream home in a solid state
because of "giving interviews" in the super market parking lot.

I have had Harvey (VIN 5830) for fourteen years now. I will admit that it has
been at times a love/hate relationship, but he is a member of the family and
I could never bear to let him go. Like many DeLorean cult members, I have
spent more on fixing Harvey than he is worth in dollars. Sometimes value cannot be
measured in dollars and cents.

If you seek high performance, don't come here. If you seek a long term
relationship with a special automobile, the DeLorean cult has a place for you.

Brian McCabe & Harvey, 5830
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida