Re: Delorean Question

I guess I should throw in my 2cents being as I am in a reasonably
unique position of owning both an 83 DMC12 and a 94 RT10.

Both are fine vehicles but I would never try and compare the two from
a performance POV.
As for opinions, that's all they are Eric, you tell me that my RT10
doesn't handle well and ill take you around a 45 mph rated curve at
90mph while undertaking a Taurus.
Believe me with 2 x 335mm tires on the back end, that's a lot of
Rubber and a great white-knuckle ride. You should also go to the VCA
website and pull up a few details like the width of the car, its a
lot wider than most.
Taking a drive in a Viper isn't enough; you've got to learn to drive
them to get the best out of them. Being honest I think the handling
isn't great on my DMC12 but I can have Chris Hawes confirm how much
better it is than his (currently).

Its horses for course and these aren't on the same track but I love
them both.

One common thing to both cars: they both turn heads.

John Hanley
DMC12 Vin 6369
RT10 Vin 101937