Still hot start problem

When my D gets hot it does not like to start. Have replaced the
injectors, fuel dist.,and fuel accumulator. Before the accumulator
was replaced I could fire the cold start injector the car would start
and run. After it was replaced the car ran good for about 3 drive
cycles and now it will only start if I spray a little gas,WD40,ect..
into to the engine while cranking then it will start and run fine.
But this ONLY has to be done after the engine had been runing, never
cold. Thinking the fuel pump intake hose might be the problem. Any
ideas before I have to empty a full tank of gas?