Re: Another DeLorean but in sad shape

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> Well I took ownership of vin 5609 but unfortunately I think its a
> bit beyond normal salvage.

How's it looking so far?? I'm out in Indiana land and there is a guy
I've found kind of close to me in Illnois (Hey, it's not California,
so he's close) and he has a DeLorean with a Stainless frame, chassis,
etc. Had it special built. (A lot of you probably know who I'm talking
about.) Anyway .... if I can find his address again maybe you'd like
it? He could get you in touch with the company that built the chassis
for him. (Hey, they've built one, why not more right?)

But .... if that's not the go for you .... how much did you give for
it? Always wanted a project car *laughs*

Eclipse