ETDOC event postponed

Hey everyone,

Well, due to the amount of events that are taking place towards the
first of fall and the lack of commitments, we've decided to postpone the ETDOC
Gatlinburg meet until spring. If you have made any reservations just contact me
and I'll take care of it for you. See everybody at the SEDOC cruis-in or
Eurofest.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527