Another DeLorean but in sad shape

Well I took ownership of vin 5609 but unfortunately I think its a bit beyond
normal salvage.
The car on the outside looks great but the frame is rusted and the dash,
binacle, and a few other high priced items are gone.

Many of the parts are new or in good or even great condition and I need to do
a bit of soul searching to see if I want to restore this car. Don't worry
there are two other people I know with good frames that are interested in seeing
it run again. I had to buy it for the price the steel was too good to let it
get bye.

'Wish me luck

Ken
vin (on a truck from California)