D for sale in Wisconsin

I love vacations where I see Deloreans. On my way up into Wisconsin
I spotted a Delorean for sale at a vintage car lot. So I checked it
out on my way back home. Heres the details

1982 Auto /grey interior
Early 1981 wheels /original rubber (dark grey wheels)
sheep skin seat covers
really bad rust on front passenger crumple tube
rest of the frame looks ok
no updates
ok fascias
dash and interior look ok
17K miles
VIN 10247

If anyone is interested I'll call my sister and have her send me the
phone number of the place.

Erik