Re: Overheating problem

Make sure the alternator belt isn't getting chewed up by the fan on
the alternator. Make sure that you have completly bled the system, the
water pump won't work if it is filled with air and the radiator can't
cool the coolant if it is half filled with air. Loosen the small hose
on the top right side to get the air out of the radiator. I don't
think the water pump is bad but you might want to replace the hoses or
at least make sure all the hose clamps are tight. Pressure test to 15
psi for 15 minutes. There should be NO leaks. Do not run straight
water, you should always have a 50/50 mixture of soft water and a
premium brand anti-freeze that says it is good for aluminum motors.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757