Re: Coolant system pressure test results

Re: Coolant system pressure test results

Air leaks easier than water so when you fill the system with a 50/50
mixture of water and anti-freeze you should be fine. Don't waste money
on an origional plastic bottle. They are way too expensive and will
eventually crack and leak. Get a metal header bottle. The best test is
to fill with water, pressurize to 15 psi and watch if the level drops.
If it does drop then it is going out someplace. Check the oil level,
if it is going up then the coolant IS getting past the liner seals.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757