      1. Re: ASI Radio clock setting
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Slight leaking from auto trans.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Slight leaking from auto trans.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Infill strips
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Infill strips
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DMC2?? New DeLorean sports car?
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: transmission problems
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: No More Steering "Stiction"
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: ASI Radio clock setting
           From: "Brent W. Lundgren" <brentlun@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Coolant system pressure test results
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. What Tires to get??
           From: "p12c16" <p12c16@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: rear Light screw fixings
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: ASI Radio clock setting
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Overheating problem
           From: "nbrommer2k" <nickbrom@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 03:40:06 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ASI Radio clock setting

To set the clock you must first have it indicate a time (turn the key
on). Next there are two hidden buttons, one to the left of fast rewind
which is for hours and one to the right of the fast foward for the
minutes. You need to use a toothpick or a straightened out paper clip
and push in gently till you feel it "bump". Be careful not to force
anything or you may damage the button. You can only go foward. If you
have a battery master switch you will find yourself doing this often.
You also lose your station presets. I removed the fuse for the radio
and ran a wire from the radio side of the fuse to the "hot" side of
the master switch with an inline fuse. Now when I turn off the battery
I keep the time up AND the station presets.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello all:
>
>     In reference to the ASI radio tape deck.  Does
> anyone know how to set the time on this thing besides
> waiting until midnight to unplug the battery?
>

> thanx
>
> jordan 11613

Message: 2