Re:[DML}Young Owners (was DeLoreans as first cars)

Re:[DML}Young Owners (was DeLoreans as first cars)

[MODERATOR NOTE: For the sake of balance I'm allowing two off-topic rebuttals to the editorial by "sid vicious." After that, no further messages on this subject will be approved. - moderator Mike Substelny]

Easy young fella - some day you too, with a little grace, will be
and "old fart" too. Not all of us fit your stereotype portrait.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sid vicious" <sid_villan@xxxx>