      1. RE: DeLorean HP issue again...
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Java (Was: Vin 5386 Restoration Site Now REVAMPED!!!!!)
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE:First, Everyday driver
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Re: Stalls after starting
           From: elvisnocita@xxxxxx
      5. Re: INDIGLO!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. DeLoreans as first cars
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Question from an owner's wife
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Re: Stalls after starting
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: What about my AC high pressure cut of switch?
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Re: Stalls after starting
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: Question from an owner's wife