Re: Uh oh

If the motor had coolant in the oil and the motor had overheated I
would recommned pulling the engine down completely. You may not have
damaged the seals on the liners but the bearings could be wiped out.
Coolant in the oil makes for a terrible lubricant. At the very least
you just put more labor and a few more seals into the job. Better than
doing half a job and having to tear it all down again because you
didn't go deep enough the first time!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757