[DML] Re: Uh oh

Reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally???

Now isn't that interesting? How do I know that that isn't my problem
in the first place? The whole reason I'm taking the engine apart now
is due to those symptoms. The head gasket I've pulled right now shows
no detectable damage. If the other head also doesn't seem to show any
damage, should I suspect this?

Or do the lower liner seals not blow out like that?

-AND-

If these symptoms remain after I do the head gasket work, is it
possible to remove the engine, flip it over and just work all that
from the bottom? I wouldn't have to mess with the top half of the
engine would I?

I appreciate all the info,

Rich

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>