white smoke

I just had my IHI turbos rebuilt and replaced them this week. The car had
been sitting for about a year but started right up. Fresh oil new plugs etc.
After running for a few minutes it started blowing white smoke out both pipes. At
first I thought maybe it was burning up some old gas(it did have stablizer in
it) but it kept getting worse, especially if I stepped on the gas. The car
never got hot but did start to heat up. that's when I shut it off. There is no
water in the oil and it seemed to run ok. The only smoke prior to the turbo
rebuild was from the oil leak in the turbos,that is gone now. There doesn't seem
to be any smell to the smoke. Is this a head gasket leak if so how do I know
before going through all that work.
Lee
vin1699