Re: Canadian meet

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Marvin" <marv@xxxx> wrote:
> Last call!
>
> This is the weekend for fun, freebies, and meeting people with
similar interests in sharing a dream and driving one! Come visit us in
Canada for a DeLorean cruise, show and shine. We are a short 2 hour
drive from Detroit.( or shorter, if you disregard the speed limit)

> I have, on good information from a person on high, that the weather
will be perfect in Canada this coming weekend. ...

Count me in! I've been looking forward to this for months. I have
one request from all DMC owners who come to London this weekend:
Please don't laugh too much at my car .... lol! Yes, it belongs in
the "You've Got To Be Joking" category, but I figure the more
Deloreans that show up, the better. All kidding aside, I encourage
everyone that is able, to come to London Ontario this Saturday.
Marvin has a lot of activities planned for us and it is sure to be a
fun-filled weekend.

Richard Rowe
VIN 5853