Re: some people....

Matt,

I want to thank you and your fellow DMC owner very much for bringing
this to my attention. I have also sent a complaint to eBay, and
just so you know, I quoted you below about your emails with
Michael. I can only imagine what his 14*11 print looked like...and
I hope that no one bought his "product" and if they did, I hope they
are dissatisfied. I will in the future be sure to put a "watermark"
on my images to help prevent this sort of fraud.

Thanks again!
Cindy of CHamm Photography
(www.kynthos10.com)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey all,
> Last night a fellow DMC owner pointed out that there was a
poster of
> my car for sale on ebay. The wheels had been digitally altered
and all the
> background was erased. That "artist" was offering this
as "Original artwork
> by Michael Antoine." This was actually a photograph taken of my
car at
> Memphis by Cindy Hamm. Below are both the original link from
Cindy's site
> and the now defunct auction on ebay:
>
> http://www.kynthos10.com/memphis/b1.jpg
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3527170241&category=20135

> I emailed the seller asking who's car this was and where he got
the photo
> and he responded that it was from an ad online. I advised him
that it was
> my car and since neither I nor Cindy had authorized this print and
the fact
> that he was claiming it as his own that I had contacted ebay to
> as fraud. Everyone will have a different opinion on how their car
is to be
> used or not....but because he was lying and claiming the work as
his own I
> felt I had to end the lie. There was no money in this endeavor to
be had,
> but the fact that the person lied about where he got the photo and
claimed
> it was his original work really got to me so I made sure he knew I
did not
> give my permission for him to use my car in his work in anyway.
If you feel