Canadian meet

Last call!

This is the weekend for fun, freebies, and meeting people with similar interests in sharing a dream and driving one! Come visit us in Canada for a DeLorean cruise, show and shine. We are a short 2 hour drive from Detroit.( or shorter, if you disregard the speed limit)

I have, on good information from a person on high, that the weather will be perfect in Canada this coming weekend. The snow has been gone for many hours ---- just joking ---- today is about 72 degrees, sunny and a little breezy. The trees are full with green fullness, the flowers are spectacular, and yesterday I went for a swim in the pool.

It appears we will double the get together we had 2 years ago, if everyone shows up. Cars will be here from Ohio, Michigan, N.Y., Ontario, St. Louis, Mo., 2 magazines will be represented, and who knows .....! We will have both stainless and painted cars here.

The cruise will be interesting and fun, lunch on the beach, fun dinner location, and lots of freebies, including a free custom printed beer stein, only for participants.

Your cost to join us is zero. Just pay your own way.

Drive carefully......see you Friday night or early Saturday at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn on Wellington Road, London, Ontario. The cruise starts Saturday at 10 AM sharp!!

Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxx

Marvin Stein