Re: [DML] Strange noise in enginebay

Something similar happened to me in Memphis last summer. One of the Fuel Injectors had popped out
slightly. The noise went away while on the highway, but at slower speeds/idle there was a very
loud hissing. Jim Reeve spotted the problem and popping it back into place fixed it. Just
something easy to check for.

Ryan