From: Kevin Abato [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 7:11 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Summer get together anyone!?

hi everyone....

I am having the dents in my door fixed soon, and all this bad weather
combined with the fact that my car was injured has made me miss driving
it.

Also, the Delorean Mid-Atlantic club has recently gained some new
members who have contacted me with many questions, and a desire to meet
other owners.

Putting all this together, I was wondering if anyone would like to do a
Summer "Fun Run" in Mid-late July. Perhaps meeting somewhere in Central
NJ, and then going on a short road trip. I would like our destination
to be some kind of a BBQ or nice outdoor resteraunt for a lunch or early
dinner. This would give new members/owners a chance to

Anyone who is interested respond to me directly!

Let me know soon, and I will start to work on something. (Suggestions
are also welcomed)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680

moderators@xxxx