Low end hesitation

Since last fall, my car has been having some low-end hesitation
issues. Those continued into this year, and resulted in mid-driving
misses that convinced me I could not make it back to MN from Chicago
4 weeks ago (but I did).

I figured the reason was a worn out ignition system, as the car has
gone over 35,000 since the tuneup I gave it in spring of 2001. This
past weekend, I gave the car its wanted tuneup. I replaced the fuel
filter, Oxygen sensor, distributor cap/rotor, wires, plugs, and coil.

The car seemed to be running just fine this weekend when I was
driving it around. But last night it felt as if the low end
hesitations were continuing. Its most noticeable when I let the
clutch out at low RPMs (approx idle). It seems like it will be a
smooth start, but twords the end of the clutch pedal travel, the car
lurches, and misses severely. It normally doesn't stall, but at WOT
the engine will stay at about idle speed with no sign that it wants
to speed up. I need to disengage the clutch again to get the engine
revving once again before I can get going.

Another problem I noted yesterday, is that upon rapid deceleration,
in gear, with a closed throttle, if I disengage the clutch at low
RPMs, the engine almost stalls, and if I disengage it around 1000 RPM
or so the engine will stall.

A few other things to note about my car...

Valves were adjusted in September 2002.

There has been a fluxuating idle issue since fall 2001 that I've
never been able to pinpoint. (doesn't do it all the time, but is
more of a fluxuation than the LAMBDA system should allow, A/C always
smoothes it out, and never did it while cold)

There are ABSOLUTELY no vacumme leaks that I have been able to
identify. (I've gone up and down every point of the engine more times
than I can count)

Solenoid Valve is working as it should.

So with that said, suggestions?

Jim Reeve