sad De Lorean on Ebay...

[MODERATOR NOTE: Please contact Greg by private email for details. Generally, the DML allows subscribers to tell their own personal stories, and sometimes this has included descriptions of offline conversations. Unfortunately, we find that more and more we must frown on one-sided reports of conversations that took place outside the DML. The potential for abuse is simply too great. - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

I haven't posted anything in a very long time and I have been trying to
decide whether or not to announce this on the DML. After some thought I
feel I need to. Anyone that is thinking about bidding, or has bid, on this
project car please be cautious. I have been in contact with this person for
awhile and helped them quite a bit, as did other people.

This person had given me their word on a few things that ended up not being
honored. I personally feel like I, and other people, have been used. I have
pulled out of it and have no more interest in this.

I am only letting everyone know as a 'buyer beware' courtesy. Other people
who were involved please feel free to chime in.

Greg