[DML] Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12

You know, I could have sworn that i specifically said i didn't want
any more advice, just people who have the parts i'll need to fix this
car. Yes, I said i was not very knowledgable about De Loreans, but i
didn't say i was stupid. I am not expecting this to be a fast easy
project. I know it will be time-consuming and expensive. For those
who do not have thie information that I do, the car is unfinished
because the previous owner has passed away. The car has a clean
title. It has been stored in a barn for years until its current owner
got it, and he has kept it under a waterproof car cover. That said, I
once again ask for anybody with the parts I will need to post here or
contact me off-list. I don't mean to be rude, but this is the 3rd or
4th time i've said this. Thanks again..i guess..