Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

( Moderator's comment: This seems to be an unending story that wanders all over the place. I'd think we all would be looking for the best price we could get when selling something and obviously that's what this gentleman is trying to do. If there's been promises made outside this concept then those are things that should be handled between those involved. I'm killing this thread after this post as there doesn't seem to be anything more to be said here that would concern the majority of list subscribers. Bruce Benson, current moderator. )

I am sad to have to reply to this. True..... Greg, as well as others
have been a big help with advice. I was hoping to be in a financial
position to offer this Ebay Delorean at a real good price to him as a
thank you. At the time Greg was unable to transact such a deal.As the
days past I was faced with some unbeliveable financial adversity,
which cause me to see the auction to it's end. So Greg, Again, I
appologize, I am sorry I can not afford to sell you the car for the
$1000. you offered. It is clearly at $1825. and should bring twice
your offer by the end of the auction. At this stage I have not
figured out how to express my appreciation to all those that have
helped me, but I can assure you, walking from a much needed $1000. is
not possible at this time. My only promise was that I would sell it
to you at a price we could both agree on. I'm sorry $1000. is not in
my range of affordability. I am VERY greatful for all your advice and
wish you all the best.
Most Sincerely,
Owner of Sad Old Delorean.

Henry