      1. re: Odd side stripes
           From: "Toscano" <toscano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Central MA car for sale/back on the list
           From: "Toscano" <toscano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Front noises
           From: "Kramer" <jettaman95@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. delorean is a complex machine
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
      6. DeLorean owners in Portlant/Beaverton OR.
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: Sean Mulligan <sean_mulligan@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Alternators...
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Poor sad Delorean on Ebay_2415873039
           From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: "gullwingmagazine" <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     13. The DOD
           From: "docbytes" <docbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "henryparticelli" <Stockcar99h@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Alternator time for me.
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Delorean Car Show Magazine
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Sad DeLorean & new owners
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: delorean is a complex machine
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Dust shields ?
           From: "vanisland03" <vjca@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: DMC wiring corrections
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
     21. DMC  parts
           From: "ensfield" <ensfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Dust shields ?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. RE: Anyone in the PA area?!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. sad De Lorean on Ebay...
           From: "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:54:35 -0400
   From: "Toscano" <toscano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: Odd side stripes

Interesting thread...I hadn't seent hat auction yet.

Speaking of unusual striping, I knew a fellow who owned VIN 1650, an '81,
about six years ago. It had adhesive (?) stripes that the owner swore were
factory-applied. I place the question mark after the word adhesive because
honestly they were either very thin decals or actually painted on. Anyhow,
they appeared to be painted on, and ran just above the wheel wells down the
natural outer edge of the car, for lack of a better description. A black
line on top and bottom with a grey in the middle and DMC logo on each door.

Anyone know the story on those? I have never seen another car with them and
I've been to several shows and own all the DMC books I know of and still
nothing.

Message: 2