Central MA car for sale/back on the list

Central MA car for sale/back on the list

Greetings...
It's been a while since I was able to access my email due to military travel, but I am back and sadly am no longer a DMC owner. But I'd like to get another car ASAP.

A gentleman at my local service station said there is a car for sale somewhere in Central Massachusetts (my area), possibly the west side of Worcester. Anyone know of this car? And if you do, could you point me to somewhere it might be listed for sale or on display? I have checked local newspapers (but not this week's WantAd) and the local collector clubs but nobody knows anything.

Any help is appreciated...thanks!