      1. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: Jonas Pitchford <Delorean3543@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Alternator time for me.
           From: Jonas Pitchford <Delorean3543@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. How could it happen...TWICE!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Sad DeLorean & new owners
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Cutting off fuel flow to injectors (Re: No Fuel to injectors)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Anyone in the PA area?!
           From: "deloreanz" <deloreanz@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. First road trip a success!
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Alternator time for me.
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DeLorean Financing
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:03:45 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Jonas Pitchford <Delorean3543@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Financing

the only solution I found was to pay cash, I could not find a bank that would touch it.

Darin Wolf <son_darin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: It would seem I have run into a minor position here in the good old
state of Missouri. I want to be able to get a loan on a DeLorean
that just happens to be sitting in a suitable location. There is
only one problem.

What I want to know, is why it is that I can get financing on a
newer vehicle and yet it seems no one here can get loans on one of
these cars. It would seem that the bank is rather reluctant to help
in this situation. I wonder how many of you out there have run into
this kind of situation. What did you have to do to get around to it?

Thanks,

Daemon Wolf.

Message: 2