Re: No Fuel to injectors

I still think you do not have enough pressure in the primary pressure
circuit. Jumper the RPM relay so the pump can run constantly. The
procedure to do it is D:04:14 Para #3. If you still can't get the
injectors to squirt then pull the Primary Pressure Regulater apart and
make sure it isn't stuck open and dumping all the pressure back to the
tank. Refer to D:01:06. You might also want to double check the #'s on
the fuel pump, fuel distributer, and injectors. Many of the Bosch
parts appear identical on the outside but are very different on the
inside. The only way to know is the part number! A remote possability
is a sticking plunger in the mixture unit. If you dare to dissassemble
be careful when you put it back together that nothing leaks, use
silicone on the metal gasket. On the plunger don't do anything to
scratch or score it. It is a very precisly machined surface. Just
clean with alcohol or acetone. When you are done it should fit very
smoothly but should fall out of the housing with it's own weight and
not stick. Don't use sandpaper or scotch-brite or anything remotly
harsh on the surface of the plunger. Clean cloths, paper towels, or
Q-tips. The book says the fuel distributer is not serviceable but it
can be done. D:01:16.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hi,
> I finally had a chance to work on this guys car today. The fuel
> distributor is brand new and I have fuel where the feed line enters the
> distributor. All of the lines have been double checked and are
hooked up
> correctly. I remove several of the injectors and place them in
bottles with
> the fuel pump running. I feel resistance on the air sensor plate but
I only
> get a dribble of fuel out of each injector line. I have double
checked every
> connection on the car and they are hooked up properly. I also
installed a
> new pump today but had the same results.
> I remember hearing that fuel pressure could sometimes
be cut off