Delorean World or DW as it is now called

Delorean World or DW as it is now called

At the request of the previous editor of Delorean World I was invited
to submit an article for the magazine. At the time it was mentioned
that in return I was to be given a 1 year membership if it was printed
which meant I was to get 4 issues of the magazine. It was and I
didn't. After many calls and e-mails to the former editor, the present
editor (Ed Bernstein) and the person in charge of membership I have
yet to get any more than 2 of the magazines. In the meantime I was
told that the dues increased and the # of issues per year has been
reduced. I have been getting the Royal Run-around for over 1 year. I
only got the 2 issues I did receive after many phone calls.
I only mention this for anyone that has or intends to submit articles
that they should know how badly I was treated and what they might
expect after submitting an article. For his part Dave Knudson seemed
to treat me fairly but the situation was taken out of his hands. I
have never been able to get to John Truscott and Ed Bernstein didn't
seem to have any time to deal with me, instead refering me back to
John Truscott.
I would like to hear from anyone who has any recent dealings with DW.
Contact me offlist.
I hope the moderator is feeling generous as I do not intend to start
a flaming thread. I am posting this only after getting nowhere with DW
David Teitelbaum