3932 is back on the road

Good news!

Fixed my blown water pump, and after I found that my poor job of
torqueing the crankshaft pulley nut resulted in a 100% loose nut, and
a loose pulley, I have all back together.

Oh yeah, while it was out I installed a Audiovox CCS-100 cruise
control, which fit nicely in the spot for the digital clock and I was
able to install it with minimal modification (only hole I had to
drill in my D was in the engine electrical compartment. I modified
the wiring to the "A/C Panel Illumination" relay at the same time,
and most of the wiring I needed for the cruise was found there. I
picked up the extra post on the dimmer thermistor in the center
console for the other I needed.

Dan in Cocoa (3932)