Re: [DML] Reupholster Steering wheel and Binnacle

Re: [DML] Reupholster Steering wheel and Binnacle

Sure you can reupholster both! I know of quite a few people that have simply covered their binnacles in leather, instead of buying new ones. It looks great! Most any auto upholstery shop can recover your steering wheel as well. I've even seen where people have recovered their steering wheels in grey to match their interiors too :-) . There was a company that people were sending their steering wheels off to a few years ago... but the name evades me. But I'd be willing to bet you can find someone in your area who can take care of both of these.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115 Sanford, NC

See what you missed! Read the report on the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag