Does your DeLorean subconsciously influence your actions?

Does your DeLorean subconsciously influence your actions?

No harm meant Jeff, but since your non-DeLorean carfax request was let through I
will try this rejected topic again and expect it to get through since it does
contain "informative content regarding the DeLorean automobile, company, or man".

(slightly revised)
Since I've become an D owner/driver, when I go back to drive my other cars I
often put the sun visors down on a regular basis. I never used the visors before.
Do you think subconsciously I am trying to make up for too much windshield in my
other cars? :-)

I also find myself scanning my other cars for fingerprints. If you've seen my
Festiva (the killer bee) you'd know that finger prints are the least of my
worries.

How does owning/driving a DeLorean influence habits/actions and routines in other
areas of your life?

Not only for owners/drivers but riders too! I caught my wife saying while
shopping for clothes one time . . . "ohh this will match the DeLorean, what do
you think honey?"

Shannon Y
VIN 16506