No Fuel after distributor

Hi,
I am working on a DeLorean for a friend but have run into a problem.
It quit running in the early 90's and hasn't moved since. I replaced all of
the fuel system parts. Everything in tank (except pump) & accumulator/lines &
filter & all intake/water pump hoses. His distributor was dirty so he
bought a new one from John Hervey.
I get fuel pressure where the main line connects to the distributor
but when the air induction plate is depressed I get NO flow to the injectors
(injectors are NEW) I have not touched the 02 adjustment as it is still
plugged) Just for fun I installed my working distributor on the car and
still had no flow to the injectors so I can rule the distributor out. I am
guessing this is a fuel pressure problem.
What are some things I should look for? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. The car is a late 82 and has the newer style fuel pump but does
look pretty old.

Thank You

Dave,
6286