Re: No Fuel after distributor

>From your description I am guessing that although you say you are
getting pressure at the fuel distributer I don't think it is enough.
Some causes for this could include a kinked or collapsed pick-up hose,
a bad fuel pump, maybe you got the 2 hoses by the fuel pump switched
when you replaced the hoses, a bad accumulater, or a clogged fuel
filter. For further troubleshooting a fuel pressure gauge set-up might
help.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working on a DeLorean for a friend but have run into a
problem.
> It quit running in the early 90's and hasn't moved since. I
replaced all of
> the fuel system parts. Everything in tank (except pump) &
accumulator/lines &
> filter & all intake/water pump hoses. His distributor was dirty so he
> bought a new one from John Hervey.
> I get fuel pressure where the main line connects to the
distributor
> but when the air induction plate is depressed I get NO flow to the
injectors
> (injectors are NEW) I have not touched the 02 adjustment as it is
still
> plugged) Just for fun I installed my working distributor on the car
and
> still had no flow to the injectors so I can rule the distributor
out. I am
> guessing this is a fuel pressure problem.
> What are some things I should look for? Any help would be
greatly