right side light gremlin(s)

Okay....this car really wants my attention....I turned my lights on tonight
and noticed i had no dash lights!....i read some backposts and saw that the
rheostat may be the culprit but it has worked ever since i had the car and i
cant imagine it just stopped. Next I Iook and my right rear license plate
light is out, and my right rear back light, and my right side marker light,
and my right front marker light.....the whole right side of my car is
dark....but wait...my hazard lights are out too. Tried the brakes and they
both work, all turn signals work....i looked on the schematic and the only i
can see is that all right lights meet at a connection but i cant tell
where...

has anyone ever lost the left or right side of their lights????

Me and a friend replaced the steeriing column bushing and were careful
putting it back in. ANy chance we disconnected something under the dash? I
have been tinkering in the relay and engine area cleaning up stuff but i am
very careful and would know if i disconnected a harness....

This car can make you lose all pride as just when you fix 10 things it will
humble you with something else....:-)

Mike C
2109