Re: Did tune-up, car still runs like crap

Re: Did tune-up, car still runs like crap

There is no way to tell what your problem might be with out detail
checks but it does sound like the vacuum advance is not working
correctly. Since you were replacing vacuum hoses I would double
check the routing and be absolutely sure it is right.

Another thing, I have mentioned it several times and I suspect
people are leery of Marvel Mystery Oil for the fuel system. However,
the chemical in it is an excellent solvent when warm. The K-Jetronic
fuel system is a constant circulating system and that stuff will
clean a fuel system when nothing else will. It may take a tank or
two of fuel but if you haven't tried it you're missing the cheapest
tune-up in a can you can get.

Harold McElraft - 3354