Re: [DML] Low mileage cars.

I guess I have to put my 2 cents in here

All of my D's have less than 7000 miles and the latest addition has 168 miles
so while not under 100 it is the next best thing to being there.

I do drive my car to special events and shows and it gets trailered a lot.
I never get used to driving it so when I do its really cool to get in it and
go.

In the 7 years I have had the one I put on about 4,000 miles and every one of
them was great. I have never broken down or been stranded. This is my show
car and many of you have seen it.

We even took it out to the fall foliage tour a few years back in NY.

It probably has another 15,000 miles being towed. And the looks and camera
shots from other cars on the road make it an interesting car to have on a
trailer.

Since its not out every day people even in my neighborhood don't get used to
seeing it so when its out its a social gathering waiting to happen.

I am looking for that daily driver but it seems every time I want to buy one
I end up with a low mileage car.

I think I qualify as a person who really enjoys his DeLorean but each of us
enjoys it in a different way.

I need a fixer upper DeLorean. ( LOW MILEAGE of course LOL)

Ken
16684
1880
3XXX one with 168 miles VIN not memorized yet.

PS the 186 mile one still has the original headliner on the t-sections
the doors headliners have been replaced.

See you in Houston with one of them.