Von: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. April 2003 19:15
An: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [DML] RE: Re: RPM Relay

Is a big loop -- if not safety concern, what does it matter if pump
runs engine off? In theory injectors should be closed (air sensor
plate / fuel distributor piston closed). Not long ago helped a fellow
with an Audi (Bosch Jetronic of some ilk) that ran pump whenever car
was energized.

Obviously RPM relay signal not enough fast enough to pressurize the
system when starting, otherwise we all wouldn't have to replace our
fuel accumulators.

Bill Robertson