Re: Did tune-up, car still runs like crap

Re: Did tune-up, car still runs like crap

You cannot properly clean clean fuel injectors by just cleaning off
the outside. Until you can get them done right then there is no way
you will know what else is wrong until you are working with some
known good parts. Also you should probably replace the rubber seals,
on most cars they get old and hard and no longer fit tight.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757