Update#3. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!

Update#3. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!

I realize that "Mechanic in a Bottle" doesn't exist. What I was looking for was
"Bribe in a Bottle" to pass the emissions testing! ;-p Of course I am admittedly
kicking my self twice over now. 1: I wasted money, and 2. The disclaimer for
the "Will allow your car to pass, or double your money back!*" *Only
guaranted on vehicles with properly funtioning emissions, and fuel systems.
Doh!

Anywho. I pulled the sparkplugs, and have discovered that plugs 1-3 show
normal characteristics, although 4&5 had much less carbon on them. This
could be due to the detergents and solvents that were run thru, I don't know.
And then we come to plug #6, which was dry fowled. Unlike the others plugs,
on this one the only place where carbon deposits had not covered anything
was on the tips of the electrodes where the spark was arcing. Although on a
side note, the ceramic insulater on the OUTSIDE of plug #5 is severly
yellowed on the bottom. This is the crooked plug as well, if that makes a
difference.

So now I know for certain that this is a problem with the fuel delivery system.
The gap ranges were varied on the plugs (between .27-.35), but this plug was
literally middle of the road @ .32, compared to the others, which were clean. I
still need to test the spray patterns & output volumes (need one more jar). But
based upon the CIS theory, I would assume that injector #6 is clogged, which
not just fowled the plug, but caused a rich condition in the remaining 5
cylinders due to the lack of it's own proper fuel displacement. So now I'd like
to clean the injectors. But as it turns out, my local official BOSCH service
center can't do, since their machine is broken. So I'm off to find someone who
can...